We have the results of our biennial Parents Questionnaire. The response was very positive. Thank you to the 29 parents who completed the survey. We were delighted to
find that the parents were unanimous in stating that their children enjoyed coming to Nursery and that they were happy with the childcare service we provide. Among the many wonderful comments were
some helpful suggestions and a few things our parents would like us to do better.These we shall address.
Finally, some of the nice things you said about us …..
- He absolutely loves nursery and adores all the staff. He is always so happy when I pick
him up, often not wanting to leave.
- They spend lots of time out doors, which is great for them.
- Love it when you take them off on walks around the village and to the BMX
- There is nowhere else I would trust with J's safety and physical and emotional
- Walks and fresh air. He is often tearing round the beautiful garden when I pick him up
at home time and will show us songs and actions he learns at nursery.
- I feel that Elswick makes an unparalleled effort towards healthy
- A wonderful nursery where S has been so happy. Well run, kind staff and organised
- The new fun and educational format at mealtimes is great. Strong
- We really like the idea of twinning with a nursery in Kenya.
- Since M started nursery we have noticed her improved confidence and can see her positive
progress and development at Elswick House.
- I've noticed good sharing between my boys, which they have learnt and practised at
- Elswick constantly provides different opportunities for learning. I don't think they
could possibly fit in more. They are amazing.